Mimosa Floral Designs Terms and Conditions
- We require a $550 non-refundable booking deposit to hold your event date with Mimosa floral Designs.
- For weddings in 2021 we have a minimum spend of $2000 (not including GST)
- Total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to your event. For bookings made within 30 days of the event, full payment must be made at the time of the booking.
- If payment has not been received in full by the event date, the florals and hire items will not be delivered.
- All effort will be made by Mimosa Floral Designs to supply the products agreed upon at the time of booking. However, Mimosa Floral Designs will not be held responsible if the products are not available as a result of, but not limited to, unavailability, seasonal variation or poor quality. Mimosa Floral Designs reserves the right to use its discretion to supply similar or substitute high quality product under such circumstances and will try where possible to agree this alternative product with the you prior to supply.
- In the event of a booking cancellation we must receive notification in writing. Booking deposits are non refundable. If your event is cancelled within 30 days of the event date, Mimosa Floral Designs reserves the right to issue no refund. Events cancelled more than 30 days before the event date may be eligible for a 50% refund. Any refunds offered are within our sole discretion.
- Additional hire items and florals for your event can be requested until one week before the event date and must be paid in full immediately. Cancellation of hire items and florals within 14 days of the wedding, will not receive a refund however we can substitute items if required.
-All permits that may be required are your responsibility.
- In the unlikely event that Mimosa Floral Designs is unable to provide the contracted service due to a fault by Mimosa Floral Designs our liability is limited to a full refund of the paid invoice to cover services that have not been provided by us. No further compensation will be payable. Mimosa Floral Designs is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, incidental or consequential damages or expense of any kind which may occur due to direct / indirect use of our services or the hire items provided by us.
- Once Mimosa Floral Designs has delivered the floral arrangements to the agreed location(s), it is no longer our responsible and we will not be held liable for the condition of the flowers.
Copyright & Advertisement:
- By accepting our quote, you agree to the possibility of the photos taken of your event to be used in our business promotion/adverting.